Difference between revisions of "OHSU Knight Cancer Institute Research Groups:OCI Research Group Meetings"
|Line 96:||Line 96:|
Revision as of 09:39, 4 March 2011
Objectives of the OHSU Knight Cancer Biology Research Group Meetings
Cross-departmental workshop composed of students, postdocs, and faculty with shared interest in basic principles and emerging discoveries in Cancer Biology. The goals of the meetings and this wiki:
- Establish a challenging and interactive cross-departmental focus group that will advance understanding of our individual projects and encourage collaborations.
- Provide students and postdocs with training and interactions with faculty interested in Cancer Biology and emerging therapeutics
Knight Research Group Activities
Want to join us? All are invited!
- To get on the listserve:
- Email: majordomoATohsu.edu (must be sent as a plain text email)
- subject: subscribe oncres
- text box: subscribe oncres
- We meet in the Knight Conference Room 14th floor Hatfield Research Bldg
- Fridays 9:30-10:30 AM - see schedule below
- Breakfast provided by the Knight!
- Organizer: Rosie Sears, email searsrATohsu.edu
Member Labs and Affiliations
Lopez Lab Hem Onc
Sears Lab, MMG
Hoatlin Lab, BMB
Thayer Lab, BMB
Lloyd Lab, CROET
McCullough Lab, CROET
Wong Lab, Dermatology, CDB
- Scheduling In Progress