- January 2013: Mario and Niamh attended the 2013 Annual Meeting of the Orthopaedic Research Society (ORS), where Mario presented a poster on his research. Mario also presented a talk entitled "Fetal Movements Play an Important Role in Joint Shape Morphogenesis" at the "pre-ORS", the 21st Annual Symposium on Computational Methods in Orthopaedic Biomechanics.
- October 2012: Vikesh Chandaria (Mres student) is welcomed to the Developmental Biomechanics Lab!
- September 2012: Mario and Niamh both presented talks at Bioengineering 12, held in Oxford from 6-7th September. Mario's talk was entitled "Influence of Mechanical Forces on Joint Morphogenesis" and Niamh's talk was entitled "Prenatal Movements are Essential for Normal Joint Morphogenesis". See here for the meeting page.
- Mar 2012: Niamh was part of the winning team at the Imperial College Big Science Pub Quiz! See here for the Imperial College 'Reporter' feature on the quiz, and check out a photo of the winning team here.
- Mar 2012: The Developmental Biomechanics Lab webpage has gone live!