Revision as of 10:52, 4 June 2007 by Stevej (New page: ==Overview== Neutral Red for gHV68 (DW) ==Materials== *Neutral Red *Whatman filter paper *Bottle ==Procedure== Stock Solution: #Add 25g neutral red to 2 liters water. #Incubate o/n at ...)
Neutral Red for gHV68 (DW)
- Neutral Red
- Whatman filter paper
- Add 25g neutral red to 2 liters water.
- Incubate o/n at 56C protected from light.
- Filter through Whatman filter paper.
- Aliquot into small bottles and wrap in tin foil.
- Store stock at RT.
- Dilute 3 ml stock solution per 100 ml PBS.
- Apply to methylcellulose.
- List troubleshooting tips here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
Relevant papers and books
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.