<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/ea/Nachury_banner2.jpg" width="750">
Jzesern Tan, Administrative Assistant
David Breslow, Postdoctoral Fellow, Molecular & Cellular Physiology
Fan Ye, Postdoctoral Fellow (joint with Nelson lab), Molecular & Cellular Physiology
What we do when not in the lab
Go-Kart racing for Toshi's leaving party
- Federica Seydel was a research assistant from 2011 to 2012 working with David Breslow on the in vitro assay for trafficking into cilia.
- Scott Seeley: Scott was a Pathology resident from 2008-2012. He worked on the link between cilia and pancreatic cancer and was awarded a prestigious Pancreatic Cancer Action Network – AACR Pathway to Leadership Grant in 2011. Scott is now an Assistant Professor at the University of California San Francisco in the department of Pathology.
- Toshi Shida. Toshi is fondly remembered as the Nachury lab master technician of 2008-2011. He is now a graduate student at the University of Chicago in the Biochemistry and Molecular Biology PhD program.
- Hua Jin. Hua was the first postdoc of the Nachury lab and her rapid success led her to become an Assistant Professor at the University of Illinois at Chicago (UIC) in September 2011. You can find more information on her own webpage.
- Zhenjie Xu: Zhenjie worked on the cell biology of tubulin acetylation during his time as a postdoc in the lab. He is now doing a second postdoc in the Marinkovich lab at Stanford.