Difference between revisions of "Materials/Template"
|Line 1:||Line 1:|
'''Here some suggested headings. Please use or modify as you see fit. Not all the headings will necessarily be relevant to your material.'''
Revision as of 07:21, 8 June 2006
Interested in adding a page on a material to OpenWetWare? Here is a template to help you do so with some suggested headings. Please use or modify as you see fit. Not all the headings will necessarily be relevant to your material. Feel free to add or delete sections as appropriate.
Click the edit tab and copy everything below this line. Paste it into your new material page. Then replace the text in this page with your own material's information.
- What can this material be used for?
- Where can this material be obtained?
- How does one use this material.
- Include any relevant links to OWW protocols
- Include any relevant links to the manufacturer's protocols
- Are there any safety considerations for this material?
- Any papers or websites that are relevant to the use of this material
- Who has experience using this material?