Difference between revisions of "Marek: Freeze-down/Thaw"
Revision as of 01:57, 18 May 2007
This short protocol describes how to freeze down and thaw (or bring up) mammalian cells (e.g. HeLa, KEK293, CHO, Jurkat T cells).
List reagents, supplies and equipment necessary to perform the protocol here. For those materials which have their own OWW pages, link to that page. Alternatively, links to the suppliers' page on that material are also appropriate.
- supply 1 (i.e. tubes of a certain size? spreaders?)
- reagent 1
- X μL reagent 2
- component A (reagent 2 is made up of multiple components)
- component B
- equipment 1
- equipment 2
- Step 1
- Step 2
- Step 2 has some additional information that goes with it. i.e. Keep at 4°C.
- Step 3
- Step 3 has multiple sub-steps within it.
- Enumerate each of those.
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
- Who has experience with this protocol?
or instead, discuss this protocol.