A miniprep for Lactobacillus delbruckii (development in progress)
- Incubate cells for 30-45 minutes in TES(50mM Tris[pH 7], 20mM EDTA, 0.2 mM sucrose) with 10mg/ml lysozyme and 70U/ml mutanolysin.
- Perform normal QIAGEN miniprep
- verify extraction of plasmid by sequencing or digesting and running on gel
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
Relevant papers and books Serror et al, Applied and Environmental Microbiology, 2002
- Derek Ju (derekju [at] mit.edu)
or instead, discuss this protocol.