Difference between revisions of "Kubke Lab:Research/CND/Records/NF007"
|Line 21:||Line 21:|
Revision as of 15:41, 7 October 2013
NF007 - species - Stage 26 - 206.08.24
Objective Try to get more detailed view of what are the auditory components.
- Right: DiI crystal on cochlear branch of caudal branch of cochleovestibular ganglion.
- Left: DiO crystal on cochlear branch of caudal branch of cochleovestibular ganglion.
- Can still see some segmental boundaries.
- Dissection took forever but it looks quite good.
- Beautiful dye placement of cochlear branch of posterior branch.
- nf007_Series_14 Ch00 Z00-51 (RED) Odd angle?
- nf007_Series_16 Ch00 Z00-51
DiO did not seem to go in well. There is nice labelling on both sides. Very symmetrical labelling. Looks quite clean and beautiful, except that there is a bit of spill caudal to the VIII n. on the right side which showed up in the confocal.