Difference between revisions of "Koop"
|Line 14:||Line 14:|
Revision as of 16:26, 16 October 2006
The Koop lab is interested in:
- molecular evolution
- genetic variation
- immune system
- genome regions prone to instability, rearrangement, duplication and gene conversion
- population genetics
The impact of these on disease, cancer, immunity, and natural selection is being undertaken using a highly multidisciplinary approach.
Current projects include:
- Salmon genome project (genome duplication, gene ID & expression and arrays)
- Mammalian immune system genes
- Molecular evolution using multi–gene families
- Functional analysis of zonadhesin and Ars2