font-family: trebuchet ms;
This isn't a comprehensive list of all of Tom's publications but lists some of those that are more relevant to current research in the lab.
- Engineering transcription-based digital logic devices ICSB 2005 by Reshma P. Shetty and Thomas F. Knight, Jr.
- Engineering novel life Molecular Systems Biology by Thomas F. Knight, Jr.
- 2005 CSAIL Research Abstracts
- Reclassification of Mesoplasma pleciae as Acholeplasma pleciae comb. nov. on the basis of 16S rRNA and gyrB gene sequence data. Int J Syst Evol Microbiol by Thomas F. Knight, Jr.: journal pubmed
- BioJADE: A Design and Simulation Tool for Synthetic Biological Systems by Jonathan A. Goler
- 2004 CSAIL research abstracts
- Fluorescence assay for polymerase arrival rates by Austin Che: thesis technical report
- Performance Limits for Chemical Computation by Geo Homsy
- DARPA BioComp Plasmid Distribution 1.00 of Standard Biobrick Components by Thomas F. Knight, Jr.
- Idempotent Vector Design for Standard Assembly of Biobricks by Thomas F. Knight, Jr.
- Amorphous Computing by Hal Abelson, Don Allen, Daniel Coore, Chris Hanson, George Homsy, Thomas F. Knight, Jr., Radhika Nagpal, Erik Rauch, Gerald Jay Sussman and Ron Weiss
- Cellular computation and communications using engineered genetic regulatory networks by Ron Weiss