Difference between revisions of "Kelley:Ordering and Inventory"
|Line 13:||Line 13:|
* [http://www.idtdna.com/site IDTDNA] to order to order DNA or thiol/biotin modifed DNA
* [http://www.sickkids.ca/ Sick Kids] to order DNA
* [http://www.acgtinc.com/ ACGT] to order DNA or thiol/biotin modifed DNA
* [http://www.palmsens.com/ Palmsens] to order potentiostat board
Revision as of 12:36, 30 March 2012
- To order anything please fill out the order sheets which can be accessed from the Chemical Inventory computer (Rm 970) and the UV-Vis computer (Rm 1250).
- There are two Excel files on the desktop named “Medstore Orders” and “Barb Orders”. All you have to do is open the relevant file, fill in the details, save and close the file.
- Lab Manager and Group Administrator will take care of the orders. All ordering will be done on Tuesdays and Thursdays at the end of the day.
- For the list of the items available in Medstore see UofT Medstore.
- Emergency orders can be made by borrowing a credit card from Group Administrator.
- If you receive a package, please take it to the Group Administrator FIRST and look for storage conditions on labels; handle it accordingly, and diligently inform the addressee.
- A copy of the receipt should be submitted to the Group Administrator.
- IDTDNA to order to order DNA or thiol/biotin modifed DNA
- Sick Kids to order DNA
- ACGT to order DNA or thiol/biotin modifed DNA
- Palmsens to order potentiostat board