September 19th:Kafatos/Christophides labs
September 26th: Davis Lab
October 3rd: Sinden/Billker
October 10th:Hamann lab
October 17th: Crisanti lab
October 24th:Kafatos/Christophides labs
October 31st: Davis Lab
November 14th:Hamann lab
November 21st: Crisanti lab
November 28th:Kafatos/Christophides labs
December 5th: Davis Lab
first: Get your lab on the rotation schedule and provide a contact person.
then: enjoy beer every Friday.
when it's your lab's turn:
- Get 1-2 labmembers to help you organize beer (and food), but take the time required for cooling into account. :) Remember that the storage of food or drink in any labs/lab cold rooms is not allowed
- delivery service suggestions: Tesco or Sainsburys - order by Wednesday morning at the latest to secure timely delivery!!
- You get to charge for beer & wine. We suggest you keep the money in a safe place for your lab's next turn. You should not have to spent more than 50 pounds on food. Especially if you are in a smaller lab, though, it is left entirely up to you how much you want to spend and 'just' crips and beer are perfectly acceptable.
- How you raise the money is up to you. Collections can be made from labmembers, grants can be used or you can plead with or blackmail your groupleader.
- We would recommend you to put up a poster on Thursday before the session to remind people of the when, where and what and to show off your witty humor. (submit it to the poster gallery or email it to me, if you want to)
- Still have questions? Drop me a line or just drop by next Friday.