January 25th:Hamann lab
February 1st:Kafatos/Christophides labs
February 8th:Dallman lab
February 15th:Davis lab
February 29th:Hamann lab
March 7th:Kafatos/Christophides labs
March 14th:Dallman lab
March 21st: Easter break
March 28th:Davis lab
April 4th:Dallman lab
April 11th:Davis lab
April 25th:Kafatos/Christophides labs
May 2nd:Dallman lab
May 9th:Davis lab
May 23rd:Kafatos/Christophides labs
May 30th:Dallman lab
first: Get your lab on the rotation schedule and provide a contact person.
then: enjoy beer every Friday.
when it's your lab's turn:
- Get 1-2 labmembers to help you organize beer (and food), but take the time required for cooling into account. :)
- delivery service suggestions: Ocado - order by Wednesday morning at the latest to secure timely delivery!!
- You get to charge for beer & wine. We suggest you keep the money in a safe place for your lab's next turn. You should not have to spent more than 50 pounds on food. Especially if you are in a smaller lab, though, it is left entirely up to you how much you want to spend and 'just' crips and beer are perfectly acceptable.
- How you raise the money is up to you. Collections can be made from labmembers, grants can be used or you can plead with or blackmail your groupleader.
- We would recommend you to put up a poster on Friday morning to remind people of the when, where and what and to show off your witty humor. (submit it to the poster gallery or email it to me, if you want to)
- Still have questions? Drop me a line or just drop by next Friday.
List of cool labs and cool people (contact people)
Davis lab : Marco Purbhoo (marco.purbhoo[AT]imperial.ac.uk); Phillip; Steffi
Kafatos/Christophides labs : Michael, Timm, Bob, Jo
Sinden/Billker labs : Bec, Rob, Rita, Becca Stanway (rebecca.stanway[AT]imperial.ac.uk)
Dallman lab : Charlie Ellis
NMR guys: Marc Dumas (m.dumas[AT]imperial.ac.uk)