15th SAF BeerSession
- Food is free (fist come, first serve), beers & wine at cost of sale.
- Open to all labs in the SAF building - however people from labs not on the organizing rotation pay double for the beer
4th floor roundtable
5:30 pm until...
Summer break - trips to the union on friday evening to enjoy the sunshine!!!!!!
September 14th : Kafatos/Christophides labs
September 21st : Dallman Lab
September 28th : postponed
October 5th : Davis lab
October 12th: Sinden/Billker labs
October 19th : postponed
October 26th: Kafatos/Christophides labs
November 9th :
November 23rd : Dallman lab
November 30th : Davis lab
December 7th: Sinden/Billker
December 14th:Kafatos/Christophides labs
first: Get your lab on the rotation schedule and provide a contact person.
then: enjoy beer every Friday.
when it's your lab's turn:
- Get 1-2 labmembers to help you organize beer (and food), but take the time required for cooling into account. :)
- delivery service suggestions: Ocado - order by Wednesday morning at the latest to secure timely delivery!!
- You get to charge for beer & wine. We suggest you keep the money in a safe place for your lab's next turn. You should not have to spent more than 50 pounds on food. Especially if you are in a smaller lab, though, it is left entirely up to you how much you want to spend and 'just' crips and beer are perfectly acceptable.
- How you raise the money is up to you. Collections can be made from labmembers, grants can be used or you can plead with or blackmail your groupleader.
- We would recommend you to put up a poster on Friday morning to remind people of the when, where and what and to show off your witty humor. (submit it to the poster gallery or email it to me, if you want to)
- Still have questions? Drop me a line or just drop by next Friday.
List of cool labs and cool people (contact people)
Davis lab : Marco Purbhoo (marco.purbhoo[AT]imperial.ac.uk); Phillip; Steffi
Kafatos/Christophides labs : Michael, Timm, Bob, Jo
Sinden/Billker labs : Bec, Rob, Rita, Becca Stanway (rebecca.stanway[AT]imperial.ac.uk)
Dallman lab : Charlie Ellis
NMR guys: Marc Dumas (m.dumas[AT]imperial.ac.uk)