Difference between revisions of "JHIBRG"
|Line 72:||Line 72:|
Revision as of 16:17, 31 January 2007
This is a temporary main page created by Hojung. Please feel free to improve the contents or email me (email@example.com)for any suggestion
Notice to newby (useful links to get started!)
JHIBRG: Johns Hopkins Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research Group
- Johns Hopkins Interdisciplinary Biomedical Research Group (JHIBRG) is a research discussion group composed of Johns Hopkins School of Medicine Korean graduate students and post doctoral researchers (alumni) who are actively involved in biomedical research and bioengineering. We seek to address fundamental questions about biological complexity in an interdisciplinary manner. We have biweekly meetings every other Thursdays (6 PM: Clark Hall room 110, Homewood campus and Ross room 1003, Medical campus).
- Jungwhan will give a short presentation(Introduction of Dang Lab) at the BLSA Meeting (Jan 30 Tuesday), 6:30PM, 612 Physiology.
- Kibem is finally back to Baltimore !!!
- Feb 01 2007 Hojung Cho, Changhee Lee and Jungwhan Kim (Ross 1003) ; Website and EndNote Tutorials and Journal Club (The Dark Side of EGFP: Defective Polyubiquitination. PLoS One, 2006 Dec 20;1:e54)
- Feb 15 2007 MiHyun Bae ; Clark Hall 110
- Mar 01 2007 JunHo Hur ; Ross 1003
- Mar 15 2007 HaWon Lee ; Clark Hall 110
- Jan 25 2007 Hojung Cho : Self-organization in high density bacterial colonies
- Jan 11 2007 Eunchai Kang : Finding candidate genes of Alzheimer’s disease and depression
- Dec 14 2006 : Jungwhan Kim : Metastasis, Apoptosis and MMP-9 - Intact Organ Video Microscopic Imaging for Visualizing Metastasis
- Dec 7 2006 : ChangHee Lee : Transcriptional Regulation of RUNX2, Master Regulator of Bone Development
Mini-reviews and Perspectives
- Published at Biowebzine, BRIC (Korean on-line journal)
- Kibem Kim and Jungwhan Kim, Tumor Metastasis : Matrix Metalloproteinase-9 (MMP-9). Jan 2007
- Jung-whan Kim, Tumor Metabolism II: Multiple Roles of Hexokinase in Tumor Development. July 2006
- Jung-whan Kim, Tumor Metabolism. Mar 2006
|Kibem Kim's image||image||image|
|Jungwhan Kim||Kibem Kim||Deok-Ho Kim||Chang-Hun Lee||SukYeon Hwang||NamWoo Kim||MiHyun Bae|
|HyoEun Bhang||HoJung Cho||YoungTae Jeong||HaWon Lee||EunChai Kang||JunHo Hur||ChangHee Lee|