Difference between revisions of "Individual Journal Week 12"
Revision as of 21:28, 11 April 2013
Analyzing and Interpreting STEM Results
- Why did you select this profile?
- I selected profile 45 because for the first 3 times, it had a pattern of upregulation. The t120 time is clearly downregulated, suggesting a possible response to cold-shock that changes at t120.
- How many genes belong to this profile?
- How many genes were expected to belong to this profile?
- What is the p value for the enrichment of genes in this profile?
- How many GO terms are associated with this profile at p<0.05?
- How many GO terms are associated with this profile with a corrected p value <0.05?