<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/b/b9/Icon_board.png" alt="Resources">
Interested in learning more about iGEM 2008? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see .
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
- [[../2008/Notebook|Team Notebook]]
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="INFORMATION" border="0">
- [[../2008/Calendar|Team Calendar]]
IGEM 2008 Calendar of Events
- iGEM Competition 8-9 November Jamboree, MIT, USA
- 29 October BioBrick Part DNA received by the Registry
- 29 October Project and part documentation due
- 1 October Jamboree attendance fees due
- 1 September Final team rosters due
- 1 August Team project descriptions due (Late summer teams)
- Team registration fee due
- 1 July Team project descriptions due (Early summer teams)
- 15 June Preliminary team rosters due (Late summer teams)
- Early/Mid June Teachers Workshop, Europe
- Late May Teachers Workshop, Asia
- 3 May Teachers Workshop, MIT, USA
- Preliminary team rosters due (Early summer teams)
- 15 May BioBrick parts (Spring 2008 Distribution) sent to teams
- 9 May IGEM 2008 registration closes
- 18 April IGEM 2008 registration opens
Want to join the iGEM team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate students should get in touch during IAP or Spring of 2009!
Today = new Date();
Jamboree = new Date("November 8, 2008");
msInADay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
display = Math.floor((Jamboree.getTime() - Today.getTime())/msInADay);
document.write("There are " + display +" days left until the Jamboree!");
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The NTU-Singapore iGEM team consists of six undergraduate students working full-time from May to end July 2008 . In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisors.
Picture of NTU iGEM 2008 (coming soon!)
Email all: email@example.com