<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/b/b9/Icon_board.png" alt="Resources">
Interested in learning more about iGEM 2008? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see 2008.igem.org.
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
- [[../2008/Notebook|Team Notebook]]
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="INFORMATION" border="0">
- [[../2008/Calendar|Team Calendar]]
IGEM 2008 Calendar of Events
- iGEM Competition 8-9 November Jamboree, MIT, USA
- 29 October BioBrick Part DNA received by the Registry
- 29 October Project and part documentation due
- 1 October Jamboree attendance fees due
- 1 September Final team rosters due
- 1 August Team project descriptions due (Late summer teams)
- Team registration fee due
- 1 July Team project descriptions due (Early summer teams)
- 15 June Preliminary team rosters due (Late summer teams)
- Early/Mid June Teachers Workshop, Europe
- Late May Teachers Workshop, Asia
- 3 May Teachers Workshop, MIT, USA
- Preliminary team rosters due (Early summer teams)
- 15 May BioBrick parts (Spring 2008 Distribution) sent to teams
- 9 May IGEM 2008 registration closes
- 18 April IGEM 2008 registration opens
Want to join the iGEM team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Undergraduate students should get in touch during IAP or Spring of 2009!
Today = new Date();
Jamboree = new Date("November 8, 2008");
msInADay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
display = Math.floor((Jamboree.getTime() - Today.getTime())/msInADay);
document.write("There are " + display +" days left until the Jamboree!");
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The NTU-Singapore iGEM team consists of six undergraduate students working full-time from May to end July 2008 . In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisors.
Picture of NTU iGEM 2008 (coming soon!)
Email all: email@example.com