<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/b/b9/Icon_board.png" alt="Resources">
Interested in learning more about iGEM 2008? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see 2008.igem.org.
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
- [[../2008/Notebook|Team Notebook]]
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="INFORMATION" border="0">
- April 10 - UROP funding deadline
- April 18 - iGEM registration opens
- May 3 - Teachers Workshop, MIT, USA
- May 9 - Registration closes
- June 9 - Summer term, lab work begins
- June 15 - Team rosters due
- July 1 - Registration fee due
- August 1 - Team project descriptions due
- August 19 - Summer term ends
- September 1 - Final team roster due
- October 1 - Jamboree attendance fees due
- October 15 - Project Summary form due
- October 29 - Project and part documentation due
- October 29 - BioBrick Part DNA received by the Registry
- November 8-9 - iGEM competition Jamboree, MIT, USA
Want to join the iGEM team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email grads [AT] igem.mit.edu
- Undergraduate students should get in touch during IAP or Spring of 2009!
Today = new Date();
Jamboree = new Date("November 8, 2008");
msInADay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
display = Math.floor((Jamboree.getTime() - Today.getTime())/msInADay);
document.write("There are " + display +" days left until the Jamboree!");
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The MIT iGEM team consists of six undergraduate students working full-time during summer 2008 on engineering a biological system. In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisers.
Picture of MIT iGEM 2008 (coming soon!)
Email grads: grads [AT] igem.mit.edu
Email all: igem [AT] igem.mit.edu