<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/b/b9/Icon_board.png" alt="Resources">
Interested in being a learning more about iGEM 2008? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see igem.org/2008and the official iGEM 2008 wiki
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
Team Melbourne 2008 presents the BioClock
insert info here ... !!!
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="INFORMATION" border="0">
Want to join the team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email melbigem [AT] gmail.com
- Undergraduate students will have to wait until 2009! Details will be posted on this wiki.
- April 14 Monday 5:00pm - Meeting 17
- April 21 Monday 5:00pm - Meeting 18
- May 2nd Friday 5:15pm - Meeting 19
- May 9th Friday 5:15pm - Meeting 20
- May 16th Friday 5:15pm - Meeting 21
- June 20th Friday 5:15 - Meeting 26
- November 8-9 - iGEM competition Jamboree, MIT, USA
Today = new Date();
Jamboree = new Date("November 8, 2008");
msInADay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
display = Math.floor((Jamboree.getTime() - Today.getTime())/msInADay);
document.write("There are " + display +" days left until the Jamboree!");
BioClock project information
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The Melbourne iGEM team consists of nine undergraduate students working fulltime during summer and winter 2008 on engineering a biological system. In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisors.
Picture of Melbourne iGEM 2008
- Sally Gras
- need to haggle supervisors to get them on here
Melbourne iGEM 08
- Email Alisa: alisa.sed [AT] gmail.com
- Email Jan: jan.zimak [AT] gmail.com
Email us: melbigem [AT] gmail.com