<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/b/b9/Icon_board.png" alt="Resources">
Interested in being a learning more about iGEM 2008? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see igem.org/2008and the official iGEM 2008 wiki
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
TeamName presents ProjectName
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="INFORMATION" border="0">
Want to join the team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email melbigem [AT] gmail.com
- Undergraduate students will have to wait until 2009!
- December 12 - First Team Meeting
- December 14 - First Meeting Synthetic Biology Society
- December 21 - Meeting 2.0
- January 4 - Meeting 3
- January 13 - Meeting 4
- January 20 - Meeting 5
- January 27 - Meeting 6 - Modelling Bioclock
- Febuary 2 Saturday 1pm Level 2- Meeting 7
- November 1-2 - iGEM competition Jamboree, MIT, USA
Today = new Date();
Jamboree = new Date("November 1, 2008");
msInADay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
display = Math.floor((Jamboree.getTime() - Today.getTime())/msInADay);
document.write("There are " + display +" days left until the Jamboree!");
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The Melbourne iGEM team consists of nine undergraduate students working fulltime during summer and winter 2008 on engineering a biological system. In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisors.
Picture of Melbourne iGEM 2008
- need to haggle supervisors to get them on here
Last year's Melbourne iGEM contact info
- Email Alisa: alisa.sed [AT] gmail.com
- Email Jan: jan.zimak [AT] gmail.com
Email us: melbigem [AT] gmail.com