<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/b/b9/Icon_board.png" alt="Resources">
Interested in being a learning more about iGEM 2007? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see www.igem2007.com and the official iGEM 2007 wiki
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
Team Detox presents Project E.coFilter
We are using surface display of polystyrene-binding proteins and heavy metal promoters to sense and remove Hg ions from contaminated water.
- Read more about engineering biology.
- [[../2006|2006 MIT iGEM wiki]]
- [[../2005/|2005 MIT iGEM wiki]]
- Polka Dots: The MIT IAP class, a precursor to iGEM
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="INFORMATION" border="0">
Want to join the team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email grads [AT] igem.mit.edu
- Undergraduate students will have to wait until 2008!
- April 8 - Application deadline (5pm on Sunday)
- April 7-9 - Undergrad interviews
- April 12 - UROP funding deadline
- April 30 - iGEM 2007 registration closes
- May 1 - Team 2-page proposals due
- May 15 - Preliminary team rosters due
- May 26 - Teach the teachers workshop
- May 30 - Team registration fee due
- June 4 - Team training begins
- June 11 - Team starts in the lab (summer term begins)
- July 1 - Team project descriptions due
- September 1 - Final team rosters due
- October 26 - Project and part documentation due
- October 26 - BioBrick Part DNA received by the Registry
- November 3-4 - iGEM competition Jamboree, MIT, USA
Today = new Date();
Jamboree = new Date("November 3, 2007");
msInADay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
display = Math.floor((Jamboree.getTime() - Today.getTime())/msInADay);
document.write("There are " + display +" days left until the Jamboree!");
Last year's MIT iGEM contact info
- Email grads: grads06 [AT] igem.mit.edu
- Email team: smellers [AT] igem.mit.edu
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The MIT iGEM team consists of six undergraduate students working fulltime during summer 2007 on engineering a biological system. In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisors.
Picture of MIT iGEM 2007
Email us: team [AT] igem.mit.edu
Email grads: grads [AT] igem.mit.edu
Email all: igem [AT] igem.mit.edu