<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/b/b9/Icon_board.png" alt="Resources">
Interested in being a learning more about iGEM 2007? Explore below for an example of what's possible.
For more info on this year's iGEM please see www.igem2007.com and the official iGEM 2007 wiki
Many more valuable links and helpful tidbits are available at the iGEM Resources page
What will be this year's project for the 2007 MIT team? We're busy brainstorming ideas as you read this!
- Read more about engineering biology.
- [[../2006|2006 MIT iGEM wiki]]
- [[../2005/|2005 MIT iGEM wiki]]
- Polka Dots: The MIT IAP class, a precursor to iGEM
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="INFORMATION" border="0">
Want to join the team?
- Graduate students interested in advising the team should email grads [AT] igem.mit.edu
- Undergraduate students will have to wait until 2008!
- April 8 - Application deadline (5pm on Sunday)
- April 7-9 - Undergrad interviews
- April 12 - UROP funding deadline
- April 30 - iGEM 2007 registration closes
- May 1 - Team 2-page proposals due
- May 15 - Preliminary team rosters due
- May 26 - Teach the teachers workshop
- May 30 - Team registration fee due
- June 4 - Team training begins
- June 11 - Team starts in the lab (summer term begins)
- July 1 - Team project descriptions due
- September 1 - Final team rosters due
- October 26 - Project and part documentation due
- October 26 - BioBrick Part DNA received by the Registry
- November 3-4 - iGEM competition Jamboree, MIT, USA
Today = new Date();
Jamboree = new Date("November 3, 2007");
msInADay = 1000 * 60 * 60 * 24;
display = Math.floor((Jamboree.getTime() - Today.getTime())/msInADay);
document.write("There are " + display +" days left until the Jamboree!");
Last year's MIT iGEM contact info
- Email grads: grads06 [AT] igem.mit.edu
- Email team: smellers [AT] igem.mit.edu
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The MIT iGEM team consists of six undergraduate students working fulltime during summer 2007 on engineering a biological system. In addition, we have a number of graduate student and faculty advisors.
New: iGEM chat room!
Email us: team [AT] igem.mit.edu
Email grads: grads [AT] igem.mit.edu
Email all: igem [AT] igem.mit.edu