- A short project description
- [[../Sponsorship | Sponsorship information]] is available for those interested in providing assistance to the MIT iGEM team (either financial or otherwise).
- Read more about engineering biology.
- [[../2005/|2005 MIT iGEM wiki]]
- Polka Dots: The MIT IAP class, a precursor to iGEM
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/e/e2/Icon_info.png" alt="News" border="0">
For information on the 2006 MIT iGEM project on "Eau d'e coli" see the following
18 November 2017
17 November 2017
16 November 2017
<img src="http://openwetware.org/images/3/39/Icon_groups.png" alt="People">
The MIT iGEM team consists of 5 undergraduate students working fulltime during summer 2006 on engineering a biological system. In addition, we have 5 graduate student advisors and 2 faculty advisors.
Email us: team AT igem.mit.edu
Email us: igem AT igem.mit.edu