Christin: Good job! I really like the new design.
- Some suggestions for amendments:
- Small 'o' in I.CoLi
- Shifting the I a bit downwards and making the contrast a bit more obvious
- iGEM in a new line and add 2006 to it
- Colours: dark red, red/orange, periwinkle/blue
- Perhaps a shade of the colour within the rectangle with the upper part being more intense, the lower part being lighter ?! (or vice versa)
Johnsy: It might be nicer to move the Imperial College iGEM part closer to the I.Coli part. They seem very far apart. Also, the first I needs to be darker, since you have a light background for the DNA. Overall, quite a nice design though
Tom: Yeah, I agree with Christin's comments. Not sure about the idea of shading though.
- I think the DNA needs to be tilted clockwise more, so we can get a straigher I. If that means some kind of overlap of DNA with the C of Coli then so be it.
- It might mean having to crop the top of the brown box down a bit, and moving the 'Imperial college..' thing below the logo.
- And I also think the I should be bigger, should be the biggest letter!