- Stacie Stone successfully defends her thesis! Congratulations Dr. Stone!
- Lab featured in Scientific American article on OpenWetWare and Science 2.0
- Alexis bids us farewell to advance to the next step in her career in primary medicine
- Alex Sobeck lands a job as a tenure-track Assistant Professor at University of Minnesota. Yahoo!
- Igor Landais wins an American Association of Cancer Research Lily Scholar award, a competitive award based upon the novelty, quality, and significance of the work he submitted to the AACR-NCI-EORTC International meeting on Molecular Targets and Cancer Therapeutics
Our lab is interested in understanding how the Fanconi anemia proteins contribute to genomic stability with the goal of developing drugs that will help Fanconi patients and those who are susceptible to developing cancer.
We work in Portland, Oregon at OHSU, in the Department of Biochemistry & Molecular Biology. Our Departmental web page (not updated wiki-frequently) can be viewed here (faculty page).
We hope that other Fanconi labs will join us at OpenWetWare to speed FA research, stimulate collaborative efforts, facilitate reagent distribution, and expand communication. We also believe that an understanding of the complex and enigmatic Fanconi anemia protein network could benefit from the attention of systems/synthetic biologists already on OWW.
Please see link to Scientific American article now online about OWW and Science 2.0.
Stacie Stone, Alex Sobeck, Igor Landais, Maureen Hoatlin, Alexis LaChapelle, Hanna Cho, and Victor Wong.
Summer plumage, 2007
*The Back Door
Other Quick Links
2006-2007 OHSU DNA Replication, Recombination and Repair (R3) Club.
BMB Seminar Series for 2008-2009
Advanced Topics in Molecular Biology(BMB625)
Who is Visiting Us?
<a href="http://clustrmaps.com/counter/maps.php?url=http://openwetware.org/wiki/Hoatlin_Lab" id="clustrMapsLink"><img src="http://clustrmaps.com/counter/index2.php?url=http://openwetware.org/wiki/Hoatlin_Lab" border=1 alt="Locations of visitors to this page"onError="this.onError=null; this.src='http://www.meetomatic.com/images/clustrmaps-back-soon.jpg'; document.getElementById('clustrMapsLink').href='http://clustrmaps.com/'">
Basic Wiki/OWW Links