- Chemical Inventory Spreadsheet: This Google Docs spreadsheet lists all of the chemicals in the Haynes Lab inventory, plus safety precautions and links to the Material Safety Data Sheets (MSDS).
- Ordering Spreadsheet: Requests for consumables, DNA synthesis, and small instruments are listed here
- SunRISE Ordering System: Authorized lab members can log-in to SunRISE to place orders
Burrrt Reynolds: -150°C Cryogenic Freezer
Update: Burrrt is currently offline. He will be up and running after our move to ISTB4 in Spring 2012.
Lucille: Light Cycler 480
Update: The lab will be purchasing a permanent unit this year. Expected arrival is December '11/ January '12. In the mean time, a demo unit will be available for use.
- Sign-up calendar: It is mandatory that you sign up before using the Light Cycler 480. E-mail Karmella Haynes to gain access to the Google calendar.
- User technical information
- Software downloads
- Design a UPL assay - The specificity of hydrolysis probe assays (e.g., TaqMan), at a much lower cost (comparable to SYBR Green).