Revision as of 03:49, 2 April 2008 by Torsten Waldminghaus (New page: ==Purpose== *Glycine is an amino acid and is used in some bufferes and for blocking. *Molecular weight: 75.07 g ==Procurement== *Where can this material be obtained? ==Use== *A usual st...)
- Glycine is an amino acid and is used in some bufferes and for blocking.
- Molecular weight: 75.07 g
- Where can this material be obtained?
- A usual stock solution is 2.5 M. Higher concentrations will lead to crystalisation.
- For 500ml of 2.5 M glycine disolve 93.8g in water to 500ml.
- Are there any safety considerations for this material?
- Any papers or websites that are relevant to the use of this material