Difference between revisions of "Equipment/Template"
|Line 52:||Line 52:|
*Please replace the
*Please replace the category (Miscellaneous) with one or more category tags that identifies where in the Equipment hierarchy this page belongs. Remove the 'Miscellaneous' category to keep it from ending back up in the list of structural pages that make up that category.
Revision as of 13:14, 16 August 2011
|This page is a template and should not be edited.|
Click here, copy the source, and paste it into your page.
Interested in adding a page on a piece of equipment to OpenWetWare? Here is a template to help you do so with some suggested headings. Please use or modify as you see fit. Not all the headings will necessarily be relevant to your instrument. Feel free to add or delete sections as appropriate.
Click the view source tab and copy everything below this line. Paste it into your new equipment page. Then replace the text in this page with your own instrument's information.
- Manufacturer and model #
- Include a brief description of what this type of instrument does
Purpose of use
- How does this instrument work?
- What can this instrument be used for?
- Where is this instrument located?
- Are there any restrictions on access?
- Who is in charge of this instrument?
- What is the best way to contact this person for help?
- How does one use this instrument.
- Include any relevant links to OWW protocols
- Include any relevant links to the manufacturer's protocols
- Note to users: you may note any troubleshooting or log your use on the talk page.
- Are there any safety considerations for this instrument?
- What are the features and specs of this instrument?
- Insert a calibration curve here.
- Any papers or websites that are relevant to the use of this instrument
Add any other categories that may be relevant to your page. We use categories like tags.
- Please replace the third category (Miscellaneous) with one or more category tags that identifies where in the Equipment hierarchy this page belongs. Remove the 'Miscellaneous' category to keep it from ending back up in the list of structural pages that make up that category.
- Please remove the following category (Template) after copying to your own page: