Lab Meetings - Time, location, and schedule listed here!
Lab Life Responsibilities
- Lab Meetings: room reservation, scheduling of speakers, managing the clock (Lance)
- 1% agarose (TBD depends how we want to proceed e.g. common/personal stock or make it each time)
- Sharps (Monica)
- Librarian (Books / Catalogs / Software / Manuals) (Cesar)
- Preparing Antibiotic Stocks (Francois)
- Qiagen or other kits (Jerome)
- Enzymes (Jerome)
- Strains (Jerome & Francois ? make an inventory and a stock)
- TAE / TBE / MilliQ (Jerome)
- Pouring Agar plates (TBD probably a rotation could be good)
- Preparing TOP10 competent cells
- Hazardous waste removal (no real need yet)
- Glassware (Elizabeth)
- Ordering / Inventory of Supplies (Jean/Elizabeth)
- Pipette Tip Box Recycling (Elizabeth)
- Autoclaving culture plates (Elizabeth)
- Microscopes (Francois)
- Plate reader (Monica)
- Centrifuges (Ton)
- Hot plates / dri-baths / waterbaths (Ton)
- Freezers (-20C, -80C), fridges, cold room (Francois & Monica?)
- System backup (Cesar)
- Lab Printers (Cesar)
- MilliQ station? (Jerome)
- Shared Space with Smolke Lab
- Gel Area (Elizabeth)
Proposed Lab Life Responsibilities
2008 Silvendy Slugfest
Papers in Progress
Notes for Meetings - Snack Schedule now listed here!
Making group meetings more effective
Suggested Journal Club Format
Recent Papers of Interest
Endy:Ilya goodbye party
Endy:Lab Treat 2006 <-- what's your availability?
Endy:Lab clean up
Endy:Holiday party <-- seeking imput!
ICSB Conference <-- Registration closed. Tutorials and Workshops may still be open.
2005 Summer Retreat <-- closed topic, see the pictures!
SuperGroup <-- closed topic, we'll be joining SuperGroup for the '05/06 academic year as per GM discussion
Ron Weiss Visit
Endy:011806 Lab Meeting
firstname.lastname@example.org <-- Reagent, equipment, and know-how request mailing list
Endy:Who rules the forest?
Endy:FSP's prelim practice talk
Endy:Meetings with UROPs