Difference between revisions of "Drosophila CHiP on chip"
|Line 9:||Line 9:|
#I'the , I'whole fliesembryos ()
Revision as of 09:12, 18 April 2006
If you are interested in doing CHiP chip with Drosophila then please feel free to contribute to the protocols found here. The original protocol was added and adapted with permission from Rob White's lab. You can download the original from www.FlyChip.org.uk
Important: This protocol is dynamic, feel free to discuss any stages and make changes as you see fit. If you use are currently using this protocol in the lab then it is important that you make a note of the date of the version that you are using and return to this if you need to repeat the experiment. You can find the history by clicking on the history tab above. The history never changes, allowing you reference a particular protocol at a snap shot in time.
==Protocols== from: Version 1.1. R. Auburn. (15−03−2006)
- CHiP on chip Drosophila:Preparation of fixed chromatin from whole Drosophila
- CHiP on chip Drosophila:Preparation of fixed chromatin from Drosophila embryos
- I've split the protocols up, as I'm working on whole flies, whereas the original protocl is with embryos --Johncumbers 12:12, 18 April 2006 (EDT)
- please add Q & A here
Recent changes/changes from original flychip.org
- please add any changes here
- --Johncumbers 10:31, 18 April 2006 (EDT)