Revision as of 15:14, 13 March 2007 by Brian P. Dilkes (New page: =Notes on Construction= Yup, Beth Toener would be proud. This page is currently under construction. Check back for protocols and updates. ==Submission Procedures and Internal Protocols h...)
Notes on Construction
Yup, Beth Toener would be proud. This page is currently under construction. Check back for protocols and updates.
Submission Procedures and Internal Protocols here at the UC Davis!
- To get sequence from a few samples try [Davis Sequencing Center]
- For more than 30 samples it is more economical to use the Genomics Facility run by Doug Cook and compatriots.
- There are off campus options including Robert Tran of the Davis Tilling Facility's favorite at Rob Tran's Favorite sequencing
Comai Lab Primer Procedures
- Using the primer database to find your primer
- Ordering primers not in the collection
- Adding new entries to the primer database
Comai Lab Polyploidy Procedures
- Fluorescent genotyping
- Aneuploidy detection
- FISH Protocol
- Pollen staining and viability measurements
- Seed phenotyping
- GFP and enhancer trap PCR methods
- GFP imaging
- Sample labeling for two color CGH on Arabidopsis Operon arrays (lifted from the good people at FHCRC array core)