- People that are interested in editing the website (or their labmember pages) can send me an email and I will create an acount for you Nikolai.windbichler 10:01, 7 March 2006 (EST)
- The MWG PCR machine is maybe not broken after all ;) --Nikolai.windbichler 15:47, 5 March 2006 (EST)
- Has anyone seen the multipipettor in the lab apparently one such thing exists --Greekrascal 20:56, 6 March 2006 (EST)
- Please refill the 0,5X TAE Buffer canister if you use it up!
- People that work with Radioactivity and have not filled a personal work permit form are not insured when working with P32 and are hence NOT allowed to do so. When you have done so you should receive the small orange badge which has to be worn on your lab-coat when working with radioactivity. If you have not filled out such a form and do not have the badge please come and see me and we will sort it out quickly. --Greekrascal 20:56, 6 March 2006 (EST)