Difference between revisions of "Crisanti:Andrew M Hammond"
Revision as of 09:10, 23 March 2013
Division of Cell & Molecular Biology
South Kensington Campus, SAF London, SW72AZ UK
- 2012 - Present, PhD, Imperial College London
- 2011, BSc, Imperial College London
- The molecular mechanisms underlying fertility in Anopheles gambiae
- Genome engineering in the mosquito Anopheles gambiae
- Goldbeter A and Koshland DE Jr. An amplified sensitivity arising from covalent modification in biological systems. Proc Natl Acad Sci U S A. 1981 Nov;78(11):6840-4.
- JACOB F and MONOD J. Genetic regulatory mechanisms in the synthesis of proteins. J Mol Biol. 1961 Jun;3:318-56.
leave a comment about a paper here