SC 20:55, 19 June 2012 (EDT):
Hybridization of ssDNA oligonucleotides.
- 5 μL 2mM sense oligonucleotide
- 5 μL 2mM antisense oligonucleotide
- Combine sense and antisense oligonucleotides. Vortex and spin.
- Seal tube airtight with paraffin and place in weighted holder.
- Boil 400 mL water in a 500 mL beaker.
- Cool on bench 5 min.
- Place weighted holder with sealed oligonucleotides into the beaker.
- Incubate on bench overnight or until water is about room temperature.
Please feel free to post comments, questions, or improvements to this protocol. Happy to have your input!
- List troubleshooting tips here.
- You can also link to FAQs/tips provided by other sources such as the manufacturer or other websites.
- Anecdotal observations that might be of use to others can also be posted here.
Please sign your name to your note by adding '''*~~~~''': to the beginning of your tip.
Relevant papers, books, and websites
or instead, discuss this protocol.