File:575 web header 2-01.tif
Last Updated: --Shelly Peyton 14:17, 24 February 2013 (EST)
Grading rubric for specific aims pages posted here
Exam 1 solutions posted here.
Writing tips! After reading exams I have summarized writing tips and am putting them here.
Wiki pages: Check out the Wiki Schedule to find open slots if you want extra credit. Email me your request.
Student Created Wiki Pages
This is where we will hold all your created pages on Tissue Engineering
Here's where you can find the schedule of topics: Wiki Topics, Schedule
Here are the 2012 Pages to get you started.
- Exam 2 due, during normal class time, in my office on March 14th.
- April 2nd: Grant Review Day. Make sure to read your grant assignment here, and write your individual notes on the grant
- Also for grant review day: decide who in your group will serve as the scribe. He/She is responsible for typing up the page of notes on the discussion and sending to me by 11:59pm, April 2nd.
Readings come from two texts: Tissue Engineering (Saltzman), Required Text
Molecular Biology of the Cell, 5th Edition, Optional Text (4th edition is on reserve at library)
Papers (uploaded on Documents)
Week 7 Readings
Papers in Documents
Week 8 Readings
Week after next
Week 10 Readings
Week 1 Readings
- Sharp/Langer promoting convergence in Documents
- Huebesch and Mooney, 2009 in Documents
- Tissue Engineering, Chapters 1-4
Week 2 Readings
- No readings for Lecture 3
- Tissue Engineering 4.2, Papers (for Lecture 4) in Documents
- Check the Wiki Schedule for extra credit slots
Weeks 4, 5, and 6 Readings
- We are still behind on lectures! Still, assigned reading is for Lecture 6 until we finish that up.
- Make sure also to read the NIH grants guide in preparing your grant. NIH site
- Tissue Engineering, Chapters 3, 6 and 12
- Papers for Lecture 6 in Documents
Make sure to sign up for a wiki page. Sign up for 1 wiki page by end of the day, January 24th
Welcome to Tissue Engineering! First lecture is Tuesday, January 22nd, 4-5:15p in LGRC A201
Slides! Slides from lecture are posted in Documents