Difference between revisions of "Casamino acids"
|Line 6:||Line 6:|
* Usual stock solution is 10%.
* Usual stock solution is 10% .
Revision as of 01:22, 31 March 2008
- Casamino acids are a mix of amino acids that is used to supplement growth media as for example AB medium. It is produced from casein (milk).
- You can get casaminoacids for example from BD (cat. 223050)
- Usual stock solution is 10% and can be autoclaved.
- Please feel free to edit this page, add comments on the talk page or contact the page beginner Torsten Waldminghaus.