Difference between revisions of "Cadence Tutorial"
(New page: = Cadence Labs Synthetic Biology Tutorial = This page is to host discuss of the [http://www.cadence.com/company/cadence_labs/index.aspx Cadence Research Laboratory's] tutorial run by [htt...)
Revision as of 11:51, 20 January 2008
Cadence Labs Synthetic Biology Tutorial
The first tutorial took place January 14, 2007. The purpose was simply to outline the current definition, status and challenges.
- Introduction: Adam Arkin
- Classical DNA Manipulation: Chris Anderson
- Parts: Computational Design of Protein Function: Tanja Kortemme
- Devices: Generic Design of Protein Interaction via Protein Scaffolds
- Systems: Therapeutic Bacteria: Chris Anderson
- Characterization and Systems: Adam Arkin
- Scale up of Manufacture: Chris Anderson