Revision as of 15:14, 10 March 2013 by Alvaro E. Rodriguez M. (New page: == Probiotics == == Introduction == == X == == X == '''List of ''' # # # # # # # # == X == == Directed evolution of a thermostable esterase == == iGEM link == ==Refere...)
Directed evolution of a thermostable esterase
- Romero PA and Arnold FH. Exploring protein fitness landscapes by directed evolution. Nat Rev Mol Cell Bio, 2009.
- Crameri A, Whitehorn EA, Tate E, Stemmer WP. Improved green fluorescent protein by molecular evolution using DNA shuffling. Nat Biotechnol, 1996.
- Giver L, Gershenson A, Freskgard PO, Arnold FH. Directed evolution of a thermostable esterase. Proc Natl Acad Sci USA, 1998.
- Cadwell RC and Joyce GF. Randomization of genes by PCR mutagenesis. Genome Res, 1992.
- Abou-Nader M and Benedik MJ. Rapid generation of random mutant libraries. Bioeng Bugs, 2010.
- Stemmer WP. Rapid evolution of a protein by in vitro DNA shuffling. Nature, 1994.
- Lin H and Cornish VW. Screening and selection methods for large-scale analysis of protein function.
- Leemhuis H, Kelly RM, Dijkhuizen L. Directed evolution of enzymes: library screening strategies. IUBMB Life, 2009.