Saturday, November 18, 2017
While the overall project is the sorting of cargos on origami, we expected verification of all of the mechanisms would take longer than one summer. Therefore, this summer was spent verifying three aspects of the project:
- Theoretical analysis of the proposed molecular system using MATLAB simulation
- Verification of the proposed mechanisms working when the strands are free-floating in solution (i.e. not bound to origami).
- Verification of the random walking mechanism on origami.
- System Design
- Main article: System Design
- Theoretical Simulation
- Main article: Theoretical Simulation
- Experimental Results
- Main article: Experimental Results