BioMicroCenter:Caliper LabChip GX
|HOME --||SEQUENCING --||LIBRARY PREP --||HIGH-THROUGHPUT --||COMPUTING --||OTHER TECHNOLOGY|
The Caliper LabChip GX is the most accurate and advanced nucleic acid separations system. The GX suite of instruments utilizes Caliper’s innovative microfluidics technology to perform reproducible, high-resolution, eletrophoretic separations.
- Complete assessment of RNA quality for better gene expression data
- Exact sizing and quantitation of DNA fragments
- Extreme accuracy with resolution down to 5 bp and sensitivity of 0.1ng/ul
- Flexible with 96 and 384 well compatibility
- Comprehensive and quantitative analysis with LabChip GX software
- 5 pg/μL per fragment
- 100 pg/μL for smears
Limited Sample Workflow
- 10 pg/μL per fragment
- 200 pg/μL for smears
RNA metrics such as peak heights, peak areas, and concentration are used to determine an RQS (RNA Quality Score) number for each sample. The Caliper RQS is a calculated score that rates the quality of RNA samples. The RQS has been validated to correlate well with Agilent’s RIN (RNA Integrity Number) and follows the same 0-10 scale rating. Results comparing RIN to RQS for the same samples run on both LabChip GX and Agilent’s Bioanalyzer 2100 typically show <10% deviation.