This page is part of the discussion forum, edits are actively encouraged!
- An original design in two colors for the front and back of a shirt
- Be creative
- Slogans, Designs greatly encouraged
- The objective of these shirts will be to let the rest of the campus know what Course 20 is about.
- $100 Gift Certificate Prize for the winning design
- Designs collected and posted on Openwetware
- Voting via email to a specific list like Course20Tshirts@mit.edu
- Design vote in subject line
- Shirt orders
- Each class has an order representative
- Students only hear about orders from their class rep
- Class reps collect orders and money for their classmates
- Orders and money submitted to Amy
- Amy will place the order and write a comprehensive check
- Distribution - One day of deliveries and the remainder will be available for pick up
- Announce in Newsletter, May 10th
- Hang up Flyers by May 17th
- Designs due June 15th
- Voting - June 15th - June 20th
- Take Orders June 20th - June 30th
- Place order July 1st
- Distribution - July 14th
- T-shirts $10
- Sweatshirs $25
Since we have recently aquired a course number and started our undergraduate major, it seems like it might be time to start thinking about a Course 20 T-shirt (or "Hoodie"). Please record any ideas you have about how to solicit designs, design constraints, or other thoughts. I (Amy Nichols) intend to spearhead this project and present a proposal at the next BE board meeting.
- Designs can be solicited via a design competition, and the winner gets a free shirt. This usually works pretty well. An email to the BE list should do the trick. Depending on how much $$$ we want to spend, we'll probably shoot for two or three colors. yeem 18:27, 13 April 2006 (EDT)
- BC - I like the competition idea and it worked well for the IM shirts.