For current website see begradboard.mit.edu
Goals of the BE Board
- Represent graduate student views and interests to the faculty and the Institute.
- Take appropriate actions to ensure graduate student views and interests are respected by the department.
- Maintain and improve graduate student life within the department.
- Act as liaisons between the graduate students, the undergraduates, the faculty, administration, and the Institute.
- Promote the unification of the department through social events, academics, and outreach.
<iframe src="https://www.google.com/calendar/embed?showTabs=0&showTz=0&mode=AGENDA&height=450&wkst=1&bgcolor=%23FFFFFF&src=46arjg608bkvtdsb529m2l25c4%40group.calendar.google.com&color=%235229A3&ctz=America%2FNew_York" style=" border-width:0 " width="640" height="400" frameborder="0" scrolling="no"></iframe>