- Rubén Alcázar |
University of Barcelona
- Degree in Pharmacology by the University of Barcelona (1994-1999).
- Undergraduate research student at laboratory of Plant Physiology, University of Barcelona (1995-1998).
- PhD in Plant Biology by the Univeristy of Barcelona (2004).
- Postdoc at Max Planck Institute for Plant Breeding Research (2006-2012). Department of Plant Breeding and Genetics. Groups of Dr. Matthieu Reymond, Prof. Maarten Koornneef and Prof. Jane Parker.
- Ramón y Cajal researcher at University of Barcelona (2012-currently).
- Kostadin Evgeniev
Affiliated to the group of Prof. A.F. Tiburcio at the same department, Kostadin is performing GWAS mapping in Arabidopsis and gene characterization.
Areas of expertise: proteomics, molecular biology.
- Raúl Sánchez
Research student. Raúl participates in the DISEASENVIRON project.
Areas of expertise: genetics, biology, bioinformatics.