Acinetobacter baylyi (ADP1)
- Uptake and processing of DNA by Acinetobacter calcoaceticus — a review. Palmen, R., and K. J. Hellingwerf. 1997. Gene 192:179–190.
- ComP, a Pilin-Like Protein Essential for Natural Competence in Acinetobacter sp. Strain BD413: Regulation, Modification, and Cellular Localization
- Physiological regulation of competence induction for natural transformation in Acinetobacter calcoaceticus
- Molecular characterization of the gene encoding a new AmpC ß-lactamase in Acinetobacter baylyi - ADP1 has a chromosomal copy of AmpC?
- Strategy for In Situ Detection of Natural Transformation-Based Horizontal Gene Transfer Events - they used a pUC derived plasmid called pCLT that they got from Palmen and Hellingwerf?