840:153g:Projects/project4/2009/03/05

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Project name Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

Entry title

Josh, Oggie, and Katy

  • Today we researched different options for our project since we are having problems trying to work with the Bacillus strands we are using.
  • We ordered the 168 strain from a site called Bacillus Genetic Stock Center.
  • We also talked about changing our project from Bacillus Sub. to wintergreen.

Derek and Casy

  • Today we made different plasmid DNA concentrations to find out which DNA to primer ratio works the best.
  • We ran a PCR with the Onion group and will check the results on Tuesday on an electrophorisis gel.