840:153g:Projects/project3/2009/03/12

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Tear Inducing Bacteria Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

March 12, 2009

  • Today we performed PCR again with the DNA of onion leaves and used the same mastermix since we discovered on Tuesday that it was working properly with our new positive controls (pSBIA7 and pSBIA3). The only modification that was made to PCR was in our control. We used pSBIA7 (with the appropriate primers) where previously we had been using bluescript. On March 24th we plan to run a gel to confirm PCR results.
  • We repeated the procedures from March 10, using our remaining plasmids R0010, R0040, and R0051.