840:153g:Projects/project3/2009/02/24

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Tear Inducing Bacteria Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

February 24, 2009

  • Since there has been little luck with our plates, we transferred plating cells in stronger amp media to hopefully obtain better results.
  • We also started over with extracted DNA from just onion leaves since we had used up all our DNA trying to get PCR results. The process was started today and will be finished on Thursday and hopefully a gel will be run to confirm that we have good quality DNA.