840:153g:Projects/project3/2009/02/19

From OpenWetWare
Jump to: navigation, search
Owwnotebook icon.png Tear Inducing Bacteria Report.pngMain project page
Resultset previous.pngPrevious entry      Next entryResultset next.png

February 19, 2009

  • Today we run our samples on gel and performed electrophoresis to check PCR results but as our samples were evaporated we didn't have very much of our sample PCR products left we didn't get significant results. Next week we will try to extract DNA since we have none left.
  • And we also performed transformation of competent cells as we did on last thursday but with new plasmid from 2007 parts registry

File:PCR2.tif