20.109(S08): Module 2 General Comments on Lab Notebooks
(Redirected from 20.109(S08):Start-up protein engineering (Day1)Notebook Comments)
Elements of Style
- While we all like to conserve paper, be sure to space out your notes so that there's room for you (and me!) to make corrections and comments.
- Keep it organized! Use headings and titles to indicate topics and sections. Lab notebooks are ultimately for your reference, so make it easy for yourself to find things when you might need to.
- Diagrams and drawings can be useful! Don't be afraid to practice your art skillz.
- Put your name on printed pages and everything else you turn in. (!!)
- Actually answer all of the questions posed in the protocol. (!!)